Tuesday, December 15, 2009

On Finals Week.

Because it's Tuesday, we have to announce who the twin of the week is. Usually Shawn and I make the decision, but we haven't really discussed it since it's finals week and the last couple of days have been really busy. But who to pick?

I'm sitting next to Steph right now. She's doing the good friend thing and helping a friend study for her Latin final. So there's a point for Steph. Amanda went to Pita Pit with me the yesterday, and we got frozen yogurt too, so there's a point for Amanda.

What do we do when the twins are tied?

I pick Amanda. Because she turned me onto the fat free CHOCOLATE frozen yogurt at the Blue Wall. It was delicious and you can get a shitload of ice creams using one YCMP swipe. I've never realy eaten at Blue Wall up until about two weeks ago so I'm still excited by its majesty.

Congratulations Amanda! Second week in a row. Go you!

No comments:

Post a Comment