Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The only problem I had with my Bio final

I don't know how to study.

I've never been able to do it effectively and I don't test well anyways. I can put together an awesome project or something, but tests never go well. I'm a visual learner. Today, I thought it might change. I've been going over and over my Bio notes for the last couple of days and spent hours answering everything that was on the study guide. I felt like I knew the material really well so I went into the exam with confidence.

Then there were a bunch of questions about things that not only weren't on the study guide, but which were also not covered (and if they were, it was done minimally) during lectures. Shit.

Well, it's all over now. For me, the semester is over. And now, pajamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment